How to Choose a Network Marketing Company
This will help guide you in picking the right company for you.
1. In a direct sales company (i.e. Australian Two-up plan), one might make more money on the front end but not have a long-term residual while a multi-level plan may have less pay on the front end but have a long-lasting residual income.
2. What is the culture of the company? Is it religious? Are they agressive? Find a company culture that fits with you.
3. How long have they been in business. Some people like new companies and some people like 5 or 10 year old companies. This is a balance of risk and rewards and is a personal choice. A newer company may have faster growth potential but may also have a higher risk of closing.
4. Is your company privately owned or publicly traded? You will know more information about a public traded company but their goal is to keep shareholders happy.
5. Do the owners have corporate experience and a history of corporate success? A good distributor does not necessarily mean they will be a good owner.
6. Do they have capital to support the company? Do they have good vision and leadership?
7. Is the product or service competitively priced? Is it unique in the marketplace?
Is there a genuine need in the marketplace for it? Do you want to sell something that people don’t want? Would you buy your products at retail price?
Would you refer it to others even if there wasn’t a comp plan attached to it?
If you can’t answer these questions, you may find yourself with products piling up.
8. Do they pay commissions on time?
9. How is the customer support? Do not get mad at the representative when you are talking to support.
10. Does the product have guarantees and do they stand by them?
11. Who is your upline? Is your upline actively building? Will you get spillover? Do they have tools? The number one earner may not have as much time to help you build.
Who is your upline’s upline? Even if your sponsor quit, you can go up and get help.
12. How does the website look like?
13. What is the comp plan? Part of it is a personal preference. What is the percent payout to distributors?
14. What kind of tools does the company offer?
Subscribe for FREE MP3
"3 Skillsets to Mastery"
Learn 3 Skillsets to Network Marketing Mastery including Prospecting, Recruiting and Duplication.. TODAY!